Thursday, October 6, 2011

Good Intentions?

Seriously, where does the time go? I have been horrible at keeping up this blog. It's already October, so I am hoping to actually start to write more often. DD and I have been very busy and often wonder where the time goes. And there have been so many times where we have made something awesome and either one or the other of us has said, Hey we should put this on the blog....yet we haven't. So, my question to anyone still out there....How to you manage your blogs? Do you write daily or weekly? Do you set a time, like every Monday I write on it or is it more free flowing whenever the urge happens? Do you like lots of photos or just a few?  
Personally, I love seeing photos on blogs. And give-aways. And contests. And how to's. And, well just about everything else also. In fact, there have been several blogs that I have ran across and they have arts or crafts contests or even publication deadlines, and I think about entering and then don't. So, I'm going to quit procrastinating and start sharing more of myself here, which you would think would be easy as I can talk forever but I don't really share my true self with many.
To start my new sharing....DD and I have also joined Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation Challenge, and have pledged to live healthier lifestyles. We've lost about 10 pounds each so far, without exercising, and are hopeful about losing more weight, living healthier, and eating better. You can find our other blog at http://dirtygirlsloseit.blogspot.com/ come join us to learn about our transformation odyssey.

No comments:

Post a Comment